Pan Fried Sole
On June 15, 2012 @ 9:31am
Ingredients:- 6 fillet of sole
- 1 tsp of canola oil
- 1 tbsp of non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, diced
- 2 tbsp of capers
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation:- Lightly flour sole fillets (do not do this until you are ready to cook the fish).
- Mix margarine, lemon juice, capers and parsley. Set aside.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large non-stick fry pan. Sear fish in the hot pan and flip over only once, if possible.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add parsley mixture and pepper to pan and warm through.
- Pour parsley mixture over sole and serve.
About Cooking with Heart: 30th Anniversary CookbookThis healthy recipe and many others can be found in "Cooking with Heart: 30th Anniversary Cookbook" published by Heart Niagara. For more information please visit www.heartniagara.com.
No comments have been posted. Be the first to post a comment by filling out the form below.